This node typescript project implements MongoDB aggregation pipeline
Since there was a need of sample data - the sample data is created by making API calls to this project created specifically for the aggregation testing.
Following are the steps to populate and/or query the data:
- The health of the API can be tested with welcome API ref.
- The companies are added ref.
- The company users are added ref.
- The company lessons are added ref.
- The lessons are assigned to users in company ref.
- The lesson assigned to a user can be started ref.
- The lesson assigned to a user can be ended ref.
Or else, please mongo restore this DB data in your MongoDB instance
The completion, pending and participation percentages can be retrieved with their respective APIs
- The Pending Percentage API ref.
- The Participation Percentage API ref.
- The Completion Percentage API ref.
Please import the Postman collection to simulate the APIs on your local by running
npm start after